About The FabFour
The FabFour are an engaging and entertaining musical tribute to one of pop-rock music's most revered and influential bands - The Beatles!
Based in southern Ontario, Canada, The FabFour accurately recreate the excitement and energy of The Beatles' 1963 to 1966 “Touring Years” repertoire. Never relying on any recorded backing tracks what-so-ever, The FabFour are noted for their attention to detail in song arrangements, costumes and gear.
For audiences of any age, The FabFour and their Touring Years Show is must-see entertainment. Indeed, "a splendid time is guaranteed for all.”
Upcoming 2020 Events
Listed below are some future FabFour events open to the public:
- The Regent Theatre
Friday, June 15, 2020, 8 PM
50 King St E, Oshawa, ON L1H 1B3
Phone: 905.721.3399 x2
Just some of the hits featured in The FabFour's The Touring Years show:
Twist and Shout
All My Lovin’
She Loves You
Roll Over Beethoven
I Want To Hold Your Hand
A Hard Day's Night
Eight Days A Week
I Feel Fine
The FabFour Rock Maple Leaf Gardens
Hear what they're saying about the FabFour:
- "A theatrical and cultural
- Bruce Deachman, Ottawa Citizen entertainment columnist
- "I know you'll WOW 'EM wherever
you play, so from the city of Brampton we thank you for
sharing your fortune with over 30,000 of our residents
on New Year's eve."
- Susan Fennell, City of Brampton Mayor
- "I have seen The FabFour in concert a number of times and have thoroughly enjoyed every show. They capture the sound and the mannerisms of The Beatles' live shows making their performance a blast from the past that no Beatles fan should miss."
- Andrew Croft, Publisher, Beatlology Magazine
- "...thank you for making
[our daughter's] 11th birthday one she will never forget.
Our family had the privilege seeing your production last
year... and we looked forward to this year's
production with great enthusiasm. Each visit... is an
unforgettable event. Thanks again for a terrific evening!"
- A "thrilled" patron
- "Your show was excellent...!
We loved it. I can't wait until I learn how to play the
guitar like you. Thanks for playing our songs - Help!
and Hard Days Night. We hope we get to see the next concert
that you play."
- Two young brothers and new-found FabFour Fans
Contact The Fabfour: